Grandma and grandpa's house

So back when I was a kid, we were living in my grandparent's house which was supposedly haunted. My grandparents had a maid and that maid has a daughter. The maid's daughter was a friend of mine and we liked to play tag and hide and seek.

I don't know what I was thinking back then but I asked her (the maid's daughter) to play hide and seek with me and it was night time. It was my turn to hide so I decided to hide in the garage, note that the garage was an open one so you could see the backyard from there.

As I was on my way to my hiding spot in the garage, I looked at the backyard and it was so dark, no lights or anything but I saw a woman standing there which normally a person would not see because it was pitch black, and the only reason why I could see this woman was that her dress was so white, it was glowing and she had her long black hair down covering her face. Needless to say I bolted back to where my friend was counting and gone back to the house.

There are many paranormal experiences that has happened in my grandparents' house, mostly experienced by the maid who saw nurses inside the house and my brother who was watching TV in the living room and a tall man passed in front of him. He also supposedly saw me standing in the garden but then saw me again inside the house calling him for dinner.



Comments