Event reflected in mirror, but not irl

First time post; weird title-not sure what else to call this.

Background: I’ve been surrounded by paranormal/unexplained activity literally since birth. If requested, I can elaborate more on other events.

Event: My husband and I were standing in front of our large mirror in our bathroom, getting ready. I was brushing my hair, he was brushing his teeth. In the mirror, we both see the hand towel behind us fall (I say fall, but it was forceful and swift). We both wordlessly turn to pick it up off the floor. Except the towel hadn’t moved, and there was no sign (swaying, etc) that it had been disturbed. We both looked at each other and ask “did you see the towel fall?” And agree.

Question: what would this be? Parallel dimension convergence? Spirit in mirror?

Extra: that bathroom is hella scary. I loathe going to the toilet with the lights off, and avoid looking in the mirror at all cost. And wake my sleeping husband up by turning the lights on every time (sorry hubs). I’ve never liked mirrors.



Comments