Don't mess with demons

I just wanted to share this story with all of you. I don't have many people in my life that believe in things like this so here it goes. Me and one of my friends rented an apartment for 9 months 2 years ago. We were in college so we were partying alot. Some nights we would be drunk and yell to Satan. Things like "666", "Hail Satan" and that kind of nonsense. We never meant any harm, just being drunk idiots. One night my buddy went to bed before I did (we shared a room). Maybe 30 or 45 minutes later I go to bed as well. I turn to go down the hallway of our apartment and turn into our bedroom. I had my laptop in my hand with the screen bright so I couldn't see anything in front of me, but I could feel something there. I look up from my laptop screen and see a darker than dark figure standing over my friends bed. I freak out, almost throw my laptop across the room and flip on the light and like you could have guessed, no one there. I then apologize to my friend for waking him up and told him what I saw. He then explains to me that he saw the exact same figure when he came into our bedroom earlier. He said that was never going to tell me because he felt like he was seeing things, and the only reason he told is because it was exactly what I myself saw. Never ever will I mess with that stuff again...



Comments