Child Entity-?

My mom's bloodline has always had paranormal experiences, all my life weird and scary have occurred. I'm pretty used to it by now. My BFF (also a bit of a spook magnet) and her kid lives with my hubby & I. We regularly have to sage the house to keep out anything.

Recently though we've felt what seems to be a childlike entity in the home. We've felt something behind us when we're alone that feels like a small person, but her 7 yr old is out of the house. There's been small rapid footsteps, and twice now our computer has turned on by itself. A few times We've heard a small voice whispering.

Now I don't feel any negative energy coming from them, more playful and curious. We're about to Sage again but I don't mind them staying. Any tips on how to not run them out (for now)? All I know is All or Nothing cleansing.



Comments