Baby said “Don’t die”

Okay so I’m a nanny for four children and today I had the one year girl and the 9 year old girl. We were downstairs playing around on Snapchat. We took a video of the one year old just making baby noise ( she can’t really talk yet except for mama and dada). We then made it go in slow motion at first I heard her say “me too”. So I turned towards the nine year old and said “It sounded like she said me too” right after I said that it says very very clearly “Don’t die.” The nine year old turned towards me with her eyes really wide and ran upstairs. I got scared and threw my phone accidentally deleting the video. I grabbed the one year old and went upstairs. This isn’t the first time something scary has happened to us in that house. We have heard weird noises like someone running up the stairs and a loud buzz noise that the 2 year said was a monster. But this is the scariest experience for me. I just wanted to share with everyone.



Comments