Apartment haunting

A while ago i saw a shadow in the hallway of my housemate’s side of our apartment. I told them and one ended up teasing me about it but idc about that. I’d see minor things like the string for the blinds move on their own or breezes of cold air. Recently a neighbor came over and asked if our door just opens on its own when it isn’t locked and my housemate tried to tease her about it and told her she needed to stop watching scary movies. While they were talking about that, i felt something poke my left butt cheek.

I think it’s safe to say my apartment has a ghost and my housemate agitating it by teasing anyone who brings it up and then sarcastically yelling “I’m calling it now from the dead~~~” is making things worse. But does an escalation ever occur or is that something from the movies?



Comments