A Paranormal Experience I Had as a Child

An interesting story that I actually have no recollection of, my parents frequently bring up the time in which I saw an entity in a Blockbuster video store when I was about 3 or 4.

I would assume it is closed now, but at the time, there was a Blockbuster near where we lived. One night, my parents took me in there with them, as nobody was available to take care of me, and they went about their business and let me roam around because it was a small store. After a while, they thought they had lost me, because I wasn't responding to them calling.

So my dad goes looking for me, and finds me in one of the middle aisles with what my dad calls "the most terrified expression I have ever seen a child have". My mom thought maybe I had wandered into the horror section, but quickly dismissed this because not only was I not in that aisle, but I was staring down the aisle at the wall, not the shelves. I wasn't moving at all, and I wasn't crying either, just staring into space, scared out of my wits.

After about 2 minutes of this, I suddenly turned back to face them as if nothing had happened. I didn't cry, didn't attempt to voice anything with my toddler vocabulary, nothing. My parents never took me there again and life proceeded as normal.

I don't remember any of this. I'm not sure what I saw, or why it was in a residential Blockbuster of all places, but it stuck with my parents enough for them to remember the whole thing.



Comments