A ghost is haunting me and I have proof

I seem to attract a lot of weird things in my life but over the past few years I have noticed a negative energy in my house. I always thought I was paranoid but too many strange things continue to happen. Lately any time I take a snap chat photo it will usually always pick up on another face directly beside me when I am alone upstairs (I have photos). Recently my shower exploded for no reason at all no one was even near it, no one could understand why it would shatter on its own like that. It was almost as if someone had kicked the shit out of it. Not to mention the negativity in this house the amount of fighting is every day. Sometimes it almost seems like people are possessed the rage is on another level. The lights all went off upstairs when I turned a switch on. Usually I'll walk into a room and lights will flicker or turn off completely. There is always weird noises specially at night. My drawer the other night pulled out by itself. Sometimes I feel like my shoulders/face is being touched in bed as I can feel a coldness and something moving my blanket. My phone/laptop/camera will stop working for no reason. I feel constantly like I am being watched. Also last year I was pushed down the stairs and twisted my ankle very badly I was sober so I know I didn't trip. It has pushed me many times since. Even feel like it pushes things out of my hands or works against me in some way. I have many more examples which I will edit and add later. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?

Edit: Trying to get photo evidence to share and phone froze

https://i.imgur.com/VVLmQmw.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/v3a8lJa.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rukRDhD.jpg

It has picked up on a face many more times than this but I didn't save it in time



Comments